Thursday 20 November 2014

The Ultimate Peeves

Here is the countdown to MY
Top 10 pet peeves drumroll
10. Toilet seat left open (applies only to home bathroom).
There was an article I read somewhere, which aggravated my paranoia. A dirty truth about the toilet bowl and the toothbrush. There was an experiment that showed the toothbrushes was tainted with speckles of fecal if you do not cover the seats, especially when it is within a radius of 60cm. I fear not only myself but also my family members.
9. Finger prints on mirror / glasses
Only the mind of an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) would get this. Only you know what I mean. We cringe and our eyes itch every time we see this.
8.People talking(loudly) across the karaoke room while you’re singing like crazy.
Your voice is a muscle. Every muscle movement is an effort. And off cos, you feel under appreciated.
7.They abruptly (rudely) cut your story short & then conveniently digressing into a whole different subject.
Like what?! Either he is deaf or I am the boring one. or maybe She’s into her retarded moment. Or maybe I was too soft. No but yeah, but no, but yeah.
6.No courtesy call or text to tell you about the cancelled meeting.
Well, I think it is more like avoiding your calls and they refuse to give you a courtesy text so that you won’t be waiting like a bloody fool. Sometimes I feel like the table is turned back to you. It becomes your fault for the 500 miss calls. It becomes your fault that they bailed on you. Some people are just thick in the head.
5.Senseless Dressing
Ultra short shorts showing off saggy bums makes me boil. Call me conservative, old aunty, old school and not fashionable. Well sister, fashion are made to phase out (OUT OF FASHION) so I don’t care. Take those micro pants to the beach not the streets. You are just degrading your little saggy bum for no reason. Not worth it. You wanna be in style and in fashion, well have some pride then.
4.STOMP! – seriously unnecessary news and complaints.
Annoying reports. Enough said.
3.Extra Territorial.
People who crosses my personal space and then I get anxious. If you see me tremble, just walk away.
2.One who knows me for only two days and speaks in innuendos (I am directing this to the men!)
Ewwww!!! No ok noooo! Like ok stay as far away as you can before I shoot you with a silver bullet. I have come across such people and they’re usually old perverts. Do I have a singnage flickering on my forehead or what?
1.The Me-too and the I’m-gonna-get-the-same-thing-You-have Syndrome.
Shut up already. I don’t need to know. Stay away you problematic piece of crap. I don’t need a clown as my clone.
SO, this the ultimate list and its a wrap.
  • breathe, breathe-

No comments:

Post a Comment